Recognition and Rewards Program
We all want to contribute more, and we encourage employees to do exactly that by recognizing co-workers who support our company’s vision and values. They can do so by nominating fellow employees to be rewarded and recognized by their peers.
Bright Ideas Program
We believe our employees have innovative ideas for making our business better. Whether it’s a more efficient way to complete a single task or a department-wide improvement that could save money, we want to hear about it via our online Bright Ideas program.
Employee events committee
- Discount movie and theme park tickets
- Company picnic
- Company hockey team
- Boat cruise
- Live theatre
- Golf tournament
- Ice Cream Days
- Tree top trekking
It’s important that we give back to our community, and we support employees who make the time and effort to do that, in these ways:
- Employees who dedicate 40 hours of time annually to a registered charitable non-profit organization receive a $100 in-kind donation to give to their favourite charity.
- We put $100 towards the cost of an employee obtaining a coaching certificate.
- Employees who take part in fundraising for a registered charity or non-profit organization are provided with a package once a year of Enersource-branded items to use for prizing.
- Employees are given up to two days per year to volunteer for a registered charity or non-profit organization.