Enhanced My Account web portal is coming in the spring
This spring you will have access to our enhanced My Account web portal and ebilling service anywhere you have Internet. Optimized for mobile devices, the My Account dashboard provides an overview of your account where you can check time-of-use meter data, use the comparison tools to analyze your energy usage and view the status and history of your account.
In the spring, all Alectra Utilities (formerly Enersource) customers will have access to our enhanced My Account web portal.
What does this mean for you?
- If you are already registered for My Account and know your account login credentials, you will see a new login screen where you will access the enhanced web portal and suite of energy management and comparison tools.
- Customers who may have forgotten their login will be provided with a simple self-service tool to help with accessing the My Account web portal.
- Our Customer Care representatives will be here to help if you need assistance accessing the My Account web portal, creating a new registration or enrolling in ebilling.
Other changes coming this spring. What might this mean for you?
- Alectra Utilities’ residential customers in Mississauga will soon receive monthly bills. We are moving all residential account to monthly billing per the Ontario Energy Board mandate requiring all utilities in the province to make this change. The convenience of monthly billing will make it easier for residential customers to monitor their electricity usage patterns and adjust consumption to take advantage of lower price periods.
Learn more about monthly billing and how it affects you.
New account number
- Some customers will receive notification they have a new Alectra Utilities account number. If you make your payments by online banking all that will be required is for the account number to be updated thereWe will let you know if your account number is changing in the spring. Stay tuned!
epost service is being discontinued. Switch to ebilling
- Alectra Utilities will be discontinuing epost service this spring and you will no longer be able to receive your invoice through this channel. We offer a convenient ebilling solution and transitioning from epost to ebilling via our My Account web portal is easy.
epost accounts that are not changed to ebilling will be automatically reverted to paper bills delivered by postal mail when the service is discontinued.