Ways to pay
With several ways to pay your bill, we make it easy for you to keep your account up-to-date. Choose the way that’s right for you:
Electronic billing means fast, easy payments online with no paper, no stamps, no travel and no hassle. Cut down on clutter and help the environment too! You can pay bills as you receive them, or sign up for pre-authorized payment. All the details are below.
If you have e-billing you can sign up for pre-authorized payments online here.
Receive your bills automatically using one of two pre-payment options:
- Regular billing
We withdraw each payment from your bank account on the due date shown on your bill.
- Equal billing
We divide the year into 12 equal payments and withdraw that same payment each month. On the 12th month, we add or subtract any balance owing by you or us, and if needed, we adjust the monthly payment amount for the next year.
* Pre-authorized payment withdrawals will be effective the next bill issued AFTER enrolment.
* You do NOT need to set up pre-authorized payments on our website if you already have pre-authorized payments with Alectra Utilities. If you set up a duplicate pre-authorized account, double withdrawals will occur.
* If you are setting up pre-authorized payments to avoid paying a deposit on a new account, please follow up by informing Alectra Utilities. Signing up for PAPP will not automatically cancel the deposit.
Standard bi-monthly billing
If you decide not to sign up for e-billing or pre-authorized payment, you can continue to receive your bills in the mail and make payments:
- Online through the Alectra Utilities online payment system
Pay your bills through your bank’s website using the first 10 digits of your account number.
- In person
Use the drop box at our office at 3240 Mavis Road in Mississauga.
- By mail
Mail your bill to:Enersource
P.O. Box 3080 Station “A”
Ontario L5A 3V6
- At your bank
Take your bill to a teller at your bank or financial institution. Or you can pay at an automated bank machine. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 days for Alectra Utilities to receive this type of payment.
- By phone
Please have your account number and credit card ready when you call. It can take up to 5 days for us to receive and process payments by phone.
To change your method of payment
You can switch to e-billing by signing up here. You can also manage your account online.
To cancel pre-authorized payment, complete this form.
Please allow 30 days for us to cancel your pre-authorized payment plan.
If you have a question about your bill, we can help.
- Find answers in our billing and payment questions.
- Send us your questions using this form.
- Call us at 905-273-7425.
To ask about credit and collections, email us at this form.